GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
How the f*** has no one called out McDavid on the broadcast for that massive f***ing dive. This shit is unbelievable. I’ve never seems such an obviously bias broadcast crew y willing to even question whether McDavid dived when it’s clear to everyone that he literally jumped off the ice and kicked his feet up. Pathetic play by McDavid but more pathetic silence by the whole broadcast team.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
This is so textbook diving that referees could use it to teach new referees on what not to call on McDavid.
Text book interference... clear as day.. 2min penalty all the time. No where close to the puck

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
Man, Keith Yandle was great to watch on the ice but he has the personality of a potato.

Biz makes a joke and asks Yandle if he's Wayne dressed as Yandle since they shared a similar opinion on something. Instead of just laughing Yandle just seriously looks at Biz and answers the question and says "No".

Not even laughing or even taking it as a rhetorical question, straight "No, I am not Wayne Gretzky dressed as Keith Yandle, in case you were actually wondering that was the case Paul Bissonnette".

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
If you told me the refs would give the Oilers half a dozen powerplays, multiple being dubious (diving...and a charging penalty where the charger didnt charge....?), I'd have said we were getting blown out. The PK has been excellent but man the refs are really trying to help the Oilers today.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Ron MacLean probably has a say on everything refereeing on the panel.
Ron MacLean spent many years being a referee (obviously not Major League), so I wouldn't expect him to be shy about opining on the penalty. He sure isn't shy with his opinon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad