GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Way I saw the first the refs were equally incompetent for both teams. Lots of obvious calls missed based on the supposed standard set on the calls they did make.
Agreed, lots of missed calls both ways.

The difference being delay of game and goalie interference - two VERY obvious calls.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
So off game talk...

The other night after the game I was playing Spiderman 2 on my Ps5 which is hooked up to my projector. And I noticed on the screen something, so it thought "dark scene.. Maybe something part of it". Then the scene changed but it remained. Now I have a 172" screen I didn't think much of the size.... so imagine my surprise when I turned on the lights and saw this beast that was over 1" across was in fact a real spider on my screen... While playing Spiderman. I mean, a spider that size here is not common. And certainly not in MY house lol. Startled the shit out of me. So what do I do.... Get a Solo cup. Damn that thing was fast.... And then he got out of the cup. Yep.... Exciting night lol
Hope it has babies and they all grow up to the same size

Reactions: robertocarlos

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
So off game talk...

The other night after the game I was playing Spiderman 2 on my Ps5 which is hooked up to my projector. And I noticed on the screen something, so it thought "dark scene.. Maybe something part of it". Then the scene changed but it remained. Now I have a 172" screen I didn't think much of the size.... so imagine my surprise when I turned on the lights and saw this beast that was over 1" across was in fact a real spider on my screen... While playing Spiderman. I mean, a spider that size here is not common. And certainly not in MY house lol. Startled the shit out of me. So what do I do.... Get a Solo cup. Damn that thing was fast.... And then he got out of the cup. Yep.... Exciting night lol
I love spiders. They eat all the bad insects.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
As a neutral fan, I really don't have any animosity. Fact is, I like both teams.

I'd rather see the Canucks hoist the Cup because for me they're just an easier team to root for and they're long overdue for the Cup, but if they fall to the Oilers, Mc D's crew damn well better hoist it. This forum would go bezerk and I am so ready for that.

I'm weird like that.

Reactions: BlueKnight

DiggerDan

Jul 22, 2003
Canada
hfboards.com
The reffing has been bad in general. The conspiracy theorists talking about Bettman etc are off their rocker(s).

Good, close game as expected. Canucks were lucky to weather the storm early. Looks like Petey has shown up. Credit to Kane - he's making a difference.

Great series. Let's go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad