GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Not how it works… but you can make shit up if you like.

One penalty can't lead directly to another? That's exactly how it can work at times, and I don't even have to make shit up. It happens all the time.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
How did u not see him hold the stick? They even showed the replay.. did you close your eyes during the replay?
Did you see the take down? When people knock you down you clutch n grab .. these get let go all the time.. only thing that deserved a penalty was the sucker punch at the end.. those get called all the time..
Ref just decided to manage the game a bit more and gave Janmark the penalty for taking a punch.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
Illegally taking out the defender is functionally the same as a pp
1715915150498.png

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
For me it's hard to feel bad for a guy who is leaning over with his stick in that position solely because he wanted to give him a cross check. Janmark certainly deserved an embellishment though. Hasn't been one yet in the series though.
That's the most amazing part.

Both teams have embellished but Draisaitl alone is putting on an absolute Kesler worthy performance.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Let’s hear your analysis on the play.
Miller should be have 3 minor penalties already if you are calling the chinsy plays on Hyman and Janmark..
The game is being managed for sure but it's OK.. it's the playoffs and you fight through the refs.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
So off game talk...

The other night after the game I was playing Spiderman 2 on my Ps5 which is hooked up to my projector. And I noticed on the screen something, so it thought "dark scene.. Maybe something part of it". Then the scene changed but it remained. Now I have a 172" screen I didn't think much of the size.... so imagine my surprise when I turned on the lights and saw this beast that was over 1" across was in fact a real spider on my screen... While playing Spiderman. I mean, a spider that size here is not common. And certainly not in MY house lol. Startled the shit out of me. So what do I do.... Get a Solo cup. Damn that thing was fast.... And then he got out of the cup. Yep.... Exciting night lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Did you see the take down? When people knock you down you clutch n grab .. these get let go all the time.. only thing that deserved a penalty was the sucker punch at the end.. those get called all the time..
Ref just decided to manage the game a bit more and gave Janmark the penalty for taking a punch.

If that 'take down' is a call it will be a parade to the box for both sides.

The puck was there it was a battle. The puck moves & Myers can't go after it cause Janmark grabs his stick. It's a textbook penalty.

Don't feel like I'm even going out on a homerish limb here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad