GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
Refs better be careful, otherwise Tocchet might jump on the ice and turn them into that sad excuse for spaghetti he was making in that video making the rounds on social media :biglaugh:
Bud Tocchet is a refs lover and wouldn't dare call them out

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
It's really shitty because no one wants to talk about reffing - takes away from the game entirely.

That penalty on Pettersson has to be one of the most egregious penalties I've ever seen. He did not charge. He did not jump - it's the momentum from the reverse hit. Insanity. Ref/Linesman right in front didn't even call it.

I've never needed a Petey goal then right now. Inject that into my veins baby

Oh and lol at the Joshua penalty. Yeah call it, but call that sell job by McDavid. What a chicken shit.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Bud Tocchet is a refs lover and wouldn't dare call them out

He's been doing it for 2+ games now so I'm not sure that's accurate anymore. I'm as annoyed as the rest of us by his lack of fire against the refs, but even he seems to have had enough.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Have to say Joshua-Bluegar-Garland has been meh. Garland having issues staying on his feet and winning puck battles. Joshua has been MIA most of the series, and now seems to be holding back on the physicality- probably out of fear or being penalized.

Pettersson has looked so much better next to Lindholm so you can't really tweak the Garland line.

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
Yeah no kidding, check out the main boards.

Not a lot of people liking the oilers.
I mean Miller is a sour dude but the way he plays both ends of the ice and puts it all out there is worlds better than the classless BS Draisaitl does and says. Drai will try to injure people if he doesnt get his way etc. Miller might be the most unlikeable person on our team but Drai is just strictly worse. The Oilers have a huge entitlement to success ratio problem. They act like theyve won multiple cups. As much as I dislike the Leafs and cheer for their demise, i do so largely because of hte media coverage and not because their stars are super cocky or unlikeable, at least not on Drais level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad