GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I do feel the fix is in from the nhl

League wants McDavid in the finals

How else do you explain the goalie interference call? Or the non call on the holding of Myers stick ?
You cant buttmans been doing same since his NBA days

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
I'd have hope because systematically we had a good response to all the terrible penalties and early 5v5 but the amount of mistakes under little pressure is insane.

Reactions: Rotang

Lat

Oct 12, 2005
Hughes should be on the ice every second McDrai are, and then some.

That's how cups are won, riding top players into the dirt.
Agreed. He should at least be high 20s.

Even Bouchard is playing 27m as compared to Hughes at 24m

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Only being down by 1 is a blessing after that period. The Oilers had multiple chances to put this game away and didn't. This game is still for the taking.

Reactions: calnuck

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Take away that insane point streak fueled by Hughes, Miller and Pettersson at the beginning of the season and his season looks very average.
Not much doubt about it.....from the all-star break on, the Canucks were basically a .500 team. So they hardly entered these playoffs on any kind of roll. That's why there was some surprise they managed to oust the Preds in six games.

But this series has brought them crashing down to earth in a hurry. Allvin still has a lot of work to do.

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
I do feel the fix is in from the nhl

League wants McDavid in the finals

How else do you explain the goalie interference call? Or the non call on the holding of Myers stick ?

Unpopular opinion, if the oilers get into the final, at least won the cup. I am really sick and tired not seeing a canadian team winning a cup. At some point, i might not care if the leafs won the cup, i just want to see a canadian team winning.

Reactions: CanuckleBerry

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
I haven't posted on this board since 2011. Got caught up in the local team. Been watching the Canucks again. My god Cole is awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Canucks need to get bodies in front and get pucks to the net. It's ridiculous they haven't tested Prickard (on purpose). They're playing decent but seem to deflate when Coilers scored to go ahead 2-1. Go Canucks Go!!!!

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Honestly we are seeing 2 years of management making this team better and I do believe they will continue only need a few pieces.
We weren't supposed to make playoffs lol
I love you @bbud this is so true. Team is getting way better very fast :yo:

Reactions: LordBacon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad