GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
When the off-season starts and we hear what Hronek played through will make some sense but at the same time a lot of his errors are mental mistakes.

And he's been doing it for months now. I’d re-sign him but not even close to what he thinks he is worth. Hughes made you.

Agreed. We supposedly made a 6.5M offer and something around that is all he's worth at this point. He can take a short term deal and prove otherwise if he thinks differently.

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
I do feel the fix is in from the nhl

League wants McDavid in the finals

How else do you explain the goalie interference call? Or the non call on the holding of Myers stick ?

Reactions: bbud and mriswith

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Agreed. We supposedly made a 6.5M offer and something around that is all he's worth at this point. He can take a short term deal and prove otherwise if he thinks differently.
Hronek 8 years at $6.25 million would be a good deal for both sides i feel

Lenny Levino

May 15, 2024
Vancouver plays better when they're behind on the score. At least so far in this series. I'm not worried. Edmonton will fall apart in the third period like they've done in all the other games.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Take away that insane point streak fueled by Hughes, Miller and Pettersson at the beginning of the season and his season looks very average.

Reactions: Bourne Endeavor

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Hughes should be on the ice every second McDrai are, and then some.

That's how cups are won, riding top players into the dirt.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Honestly we are seeing 2 years of management making this team better and I do believe they will continue only need a few pieces.
We weren't supposed to make playoffs lol

I have full faith in this management team, and I agree, I think Allvin and co can take this roster to the next level. I'm very excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad