Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM05 | Canucks defeat Oilers | 3-2 (Soucy, Di Giuseppe, & Miller) | JT MILLER *clap* *clap* *clap*

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
ESPN pre-series predictions.

GM2xI-4acAAbZGB.jpg

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
f*** ya, so stoked. What an amazing exciting game.

OK major props to Pettersson and Hronek, both have been heavily criticized during these playoffs and both were amazing tonight. So happy the crowd was cheering for Petey and even happier that Petey assisted on the game winner. Pettersson was stellar tonight and I am so happy for him.

Di Giuseppe should continue to make babies, he was awesome tonight. So good on the forecheck and even scored a goal. He played fantastic winning a bunch of luck battles.

Props to Lindholm winning the defensive faceoff before the goal. Major win that was the beginning of the end. Beautiful.

JT Miller had a outstanding game. He was all over McDavid tonight. You can tell he was exhausted but saved just enough of energy to score the game winner.

Props to the PK going 5 for 5 against the Oil. That's freaking unheard of. Amazing effort by the crew, Aman was fantastic on the pk.

The additions of Podkolzin, Di Giuseppe, Hoglander and Aman were awesome. None of them looked out of place.

Really disappointed with the officiating but glad the Canucks prevailed against the Oilers and the refs. The Pettersson charging, Joshua's tripping on McDavid "who clearly dived" was complete and utter bullshit. I am glad the Canucks finished them off tonight. They clearly outplayed the Oilers and the Oilers didn't deserve the win with their BS antics on the ice.
Props to Pickard he played excellent.

Freaking amazing game that will go down into my Canucks vault and one of my favorite memories.

So happy, so happy for Pettersson.

Go Canucks

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Great win, enjoy it, but we cant act like its over, they still need another win, lets not gloat to oilers fans until then, I am sure we all remember a 3-2 2011 series we thought we had it wrapped up. Hopefully they take care of business yet. Losing this series would really sting now.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
PDG got that dad power. Need the boys to plan babies around this time and they would be unstoppable.
Damn, hard not to feel happy for PDG after his post game interview. He got a bit emotional. Sounded like his wife went through a tough pregnancy and he's just happy the fam is healthy and he's able to enjoy the moment of the playoffs.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
This is it, this is why I think we got em. They have to be second guessing themselves. Even the usefu guys must be wondering what it will take.

You just never know in hockey, they could go back to skinner and he could have the game of his life. He has alot to play for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad