GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Oilers will score on their powerplay here. Just need to outscore them at ES. Throw as many pucks Skinners way. He is having a hell of a time tracking pucks right now.

Reactions: mathonwy

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Also Hrudy doing his best PPV Kirk McLean impersonation. Man needs to stop drinking between periods, holy moly.

I got to meet McLean at the alumni booth once, that guy would pound back 15 beers no sweat throughout the course of the game, it was wild. Looks much better now thank goodness.

I think Kirk has put those days behind him, thankfully. Seems much healthier now.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
McDavid already four minutes more of ice-time than any Canuck forward. Draisaitl right behind.

If the Canucks can win this game—it will be a great chance to take advantage of them draining their batteries.

Expect we will see a lot of Lindholm/Pettersson/Miller getting rolled 5v5 this period.

Reactions: TruKnyte

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
Must win this game

Cant let this game getaway the way oilers whine, dive, and with all their cheap shots + obvious refs helping them out

Britton

Nov 28, 2008
Just need to keep this at 5v5, once again the Oilers are fading big time at 5v5 as the game goes on. They just ride there top guys too hard early and run out of steam at 5v5, and just feast on the Power play

vz21

Oct 17, 2022
McDavid already four minutes more of ice-time than any Canuck forward. Draisaitl right behind.

If the Canucks can win this game—it will be a great chance to take advantage of them draining their batteries.

Expect we will see a lot of Lindholm/Pettersson/Miller getting rolled 5v5 this period.
He's on pace for almost 26 minutes and played 24 last game. I'd imagine at some point in the series fatigue will hit if it goes long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad