GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
I don’t complain about reffing much, but that was quite possibly the worst reffed period I’ve ever seen.

Miss the double minor against McDavid. Miss Hyman’s hit behind against Hughes who doesn’t have the puck. And call a nothing interference against Suter.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
The Oilers look like they're trying to draw calls - every push is back breaking apparently.
McDavid didn't have the puck so I can see why the refs called that - went down kinda easy though. Optics with the double minor miss on Hughes looks horrible.

Reactions: TruKnyte

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
The Oilers look like they're trying to draw calls - every push is back breaking apparently.
McDavid didn't have the puck so I can see why the refs called that - went down kinda easy though. Optics with the double minor miss on Hughes looks horrible.

It works too. Sutherland hates us so he’ll make the call any chance he gets

just22

Aug 2, 2009
I mean it’s a stupid late hit by Suter that should be called a penalty but with how easy McDavid went down and how they missed a 4 min high stick… like how do you call that shit?

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
As suspected the calls are brutal especially the missed ones agains Pettersson, Hughes and Hoglander such bs, but prince McDavid gets dumped in the corner and they call that

Reactions: Nuck Bonino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad