GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I need something to calm my nerves. Any suggestions?
1715396235999.gif

Reactions: PavelBure10

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Wouldn't believe I'm saying this any prior year, but the Canucks might be in a little trouble if we lose Myers here.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
4th line was terrible that period. I think we need to think about just rolling 3 lines. We can't afford to have that 4th line out there because oilers will double shift mcdrai against them.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Drai is the main threat on the PP, you can't just stare at him until he makes a play.

McDavid will outskate anyone, so let him. Just pressure Drai, and let the rest of the 4v3 play out.

All Joshua has to do there is take Drai's stick, who cares if you leave Bouchard open.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
When guys that age turn that colour it’s never a good sign. Same with Gretzky.

I ran into Gretzky while at a hotel in Edmonton a few years back (worst city in the country, and I've had to travel to Regina & Saskatoon).

He was with his family, but was at the bar the entire weekend, drunk out of his mind 3 days straight. Was a bit concerning.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Drai is the main threat on the PP, you can't just stare at him until he makes a play.

McDavid will outskate anyone, so let him. Just pressure Drai, and let the rest of the 4v3 play out.

All Joshua has to do there is take Drai's stick, who cares if you leave Bouchard open.

Joshua doesn't do it because he tries to apply soft pressure to the point. The Canucks need to wait for a break down and overload the retrieval. It's risky because losing that battle could lead to terrible formations, but that's the way to stymie what the Oilers are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad