GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
Their powerplay is amazing. But they've been a little lucky both times, scoring with just under 30 seconds left and playing McDrai the entire time. Eventually it could burn them with tired legs if we can get the puck out and spring the player out of the box / a fresh PKer gets a break away.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
If I were the Oilers, I'd be happy trading penalties with the Canucks. They'll win that going home. Canucks have to play better

dez

Mar 3, 2012
Knocking a players helmet off is a penalty. Its a black and white callll

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Well Myers even out that hit on Petey but he hurt himself in his confusion. Just the dumbest player Ive ever seen on this team

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I think it's clearly time to go back to the drawing board on the PK. The diamond has worked in the past and is generally effective at reducing chances in front, but the Oilers PP is just too skilled for it to work well.

We need to play down low and take away their chances near the net. With that said, we also need to be dynamic and adjust when they start attacking from the point and circle.

There is no set strategy we can use. We need to be dynamic.

Reactions: DiggerDan

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I don’t understand why we don’t play more physically on Draisaitl and test him out. Haven’t seen the physicality

Reactions: TruKnyte
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad