GDT: WCSF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Best of luck tonight, Canucks.

I'm not a typically big Canucks person, but, you're playing an objectively piece of shit franchise in the Oilers, supported by some of the worst fans in the world. I'm waiving my towel with you guys tonight
giphy.gif

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
If Draisaitl is dressed, he'll still be effective in his usual side shot spot.

Hyman's first goal in Game 1 was telegraphed enormously, and still didn't stop it. Hope we can nail down some of those cross seam passes today.

on first glance i thought it sais if draisaitl
is depressed and i was like, hey it’s not just elias, things are rough all over

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
Blueger is one guy who has never been tried with Pettersson. I think he could do well with more offensive opportunity/.

alternately, with the other two lines set and rolling strong, blueger - petey - mik would be a fabulous shutdown line and any offence would be gravy

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
OH MY GODDD! WE GET A MILITARY FLYOVER!!!!! I really hope we get a lengthy pre-game segment along with a slow rendition of the Canadian anthem!

Honestly, the snowbirds are great. They're probably the most visually pleasing aerobatics flight in the world. And, sadly, about the only thing related to the Canadian armed forces that's not complete shit.

snowbirds3-e1589663933670.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad