GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
sleep-deprived-taylor-swift.gif
Mildly inappropriate but I like this gif

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
If goalies keep playing like that, Avs might put up 10 on whichever team advances next round... per game.

Easy there, sunshine. Surely you've been watching hockey long enough to know that talk is cheap and games still need to be played. They are a series behind still.

Reactions: Hammer79

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
My one takeaway from this game is that Colorado and Dallas are licking their chops. Both teams look like absolute doo doo, it just so happens that the Oilers were a little more doo doo than Vancouver on this particiular night. Neither team has a shot against the Central if this game is any indication.
Except the Canucks have a Vezina-caliber goalie waiting to return. They would still be underdogs against the Avs or Stars, no question, but far less so with Demko in net.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
There is something to be said about having a quiet confidence in your team, I know it's only game 1, but canucks have staved off the grim reaper for one extra game, and the tears taste delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad