GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Oilers look dreadful, and just to be fair.

Pettersson looks just….wow man, I can’t put the words how disappointed I am

They are going into a defensive shell with the lead. They’ve done this lots this year to close games out.

Can be frustrating at times. I’d rather they just keep pressing

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah and somehow a light tap on the ankle evens it out after Drai takes 2 hard cross checks to the lower back. Great officiating. Canucks 100% penalty free tonight outside of a too many men call. Comical.
Oilers won't get many PPs in a game if they continue to score on the first one in the game lolol

Reactions: Summer Rose

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Drai is looking hurt, sit him down

Drai still looks like he is in pain on the bench

Draisaitl is cooked... when Pettersson is skating faster than you then you better call it a night.

Draisaitl does not look like he should be playing.

So Canucks know drai is favoring his back and now you have zadorov cross checking him in the back?

Comical
andherewego.gif

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
Last I checked the Avs swept the Canucks this season. Outscored the Canucks 12-6 this year. So, yeah, the better teams. Beating up on the pacific doesn't really mean much.
And still lost against the Coyotes and a few other boat anchors. Which is why the Canucks finished ahead of the Avs in the over all standings.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad