GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Those who watch Abby have seen these melt downs by Silvos. Three out of the 4 goals would be stopped by any goalie left in the playoffs. Just too much jittery movement by Silvos opening up holes.

Canucks have outplayed Oilers and with any kind of goaltending are likely up. Tough to watch. Best case for a win against this team was always Demko.

No use crying over spilt milk but its a pity Demko can seem to stay healthy

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
Can't have Mik, Hog, and EP all going invisible at once in the playoffs. That's 50% of our top 6 forwards from the regular season, and 13.2M in forward cap space not producing.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Might've been a case where they just had to pop something back into place re: Drai.

I agree, hit him hard.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I can take a moral victory out of it if I want, all that matters is that the boys don't as I'm not out on the ice :laugh:

Just get better goaltending and have Cole not be an absolute fool and we're fine. Keep pushing.

I am expecting the oilers to push next game as well. Were assuming a game they are winning and sitting back and that were playing well will just continue into game 2 but it could be a whole new ball game where they push the entire 60 minutes, they did certain games against the kings in blow outs. Also getting better goaltending is not exactly easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad