GDT: WCSF Gm#6 | KINGS#5 @ SHARKS#6 | Sunday, 5/26/’13 @ 5:00pm PT | NBC-SN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
Game in San Jose=Check
Early SJ PP goal=Check
2-1 game=Check
Third period LA domination=better frickin be a check

Lets go Kings!

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
I wonder if Sutter doesn't see some of himself in Nolan and especially Clifford. I can't understand for the life of me why Clifford is constantly moved up to the scoring lines, he has skated with Carter/Richards and Kopitar for way way to much this season.

Nolan was good on the 4th line last year, same with Fraser, right now they are liabilities. Clifford at this point is a good 4th liner, and Nolan is injury depth. Toffoli did more in Game 2 than those two have done the entire playoffs.

KingKopitar11*

Perhaps he was hoping that all the hitting and size would just push them into submission like last year? Not sure why we would sit Toffoli. Guy can score and LA needs goals.

Don't think so. We played that game with Toffoli in last game. I don't know.

Anyways let's hope we win. I'm tired of boarding Thornton and Galiardi in nhl 13. I gotta admit though it does make me happy doing it. Lol.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I wonder if Sutter doesn't see some of himself in Nolan and especially Clifford. I can't understand for the life of me why Clifford is constantly moved up to the scoring lines, he has skated with Carter/Richards and Kopitar for way way to much this season.

Nolan was good on the 4th line last year, same with Fraser, right now they are liabilities.

Energy, Brown was lifeless this series with Kopitar, had to do something.

It worked, Brown last two games much better.

Also spreads everyone's minutes out. Cause Sutter is going to play that Third line more with Brown on it.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Good job laying the body by the Kings on the Sharks. They keep this play up and I'm still hopeful of them wrapping this shlizz up tonight.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I think Sutter wanted Nolan for the hitting, but Nolan has not played well all year.

Have you seen him hit anyone all game? I sure haven't. Toffoli was the only one generating any offense on that line, and they were good quality chances too, not some weak wrist shot from the point

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
I just want OT. It's going to take everything the Kings have to just tie it. They haven't won in San Jose in over 2 years! Their faceoff % is atrocious again as well. only 33% through 2.

The last time the Kings won a game (ANY game) in San Jose was Apr. 23, 2011. A 3-1 victory in Game 5 of their Conf. Quarterfinal playoff series. Yeesh.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
C'mon Larry, you know you can't make chicken soup out of chicken ****, right?

The Kings are simply the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad