GDT: WCSF GM 4 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Tue, May 14 | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Thunderdome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
What the NHL is saying with this possible suspension is that it's open season on two-handed slashes to guys after the horn. I hope we hack and slash every player in an Oiler uniform on Tuesday night. Start spearing their guys in the balls and slew-footing their team. What a joke.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Really hoping it’s just a fine. It’s clear as day the intent wasn’t there and mcchicken was instigating. Zadorov got fined as well so move on. Expecting the opposite though
I hope not as well. McDavid flopped on that cross check from Zadorov and caught another cross check to the face because he couldn’t help but dive even after the game. That cross check was meant for the chest from Soucy.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
My guess is two games for Soucy, which sucks, the intent wasnt there but it happend. After the whistle, on the star of the league. If it was on Foegle thered be nothing imo but is Mcdavid so 2 games I bet

Yes, 2 games is the expectation here. Unfortunate, but it is what it is.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I could watch this on repeat for hours.

s5dCEJV.gif

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
I'd bet they give up to Soucy 4 games. Just to be an example. They know there would be hardly any feedback from the rest of Canada or teams still in the playoffs.

Let's see the ruling comes in like;

This is not a hockey play
It comes after the end of the game.
Even though McD and Zadorov are involved this is not Soucy's first suspension.
As a repeat offender he will receive a 4 game suspension keeping out of any possible games the remainder of this series.

Just got a feeling. Then the media will side with the Canucks as it being too harsh.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I'd bet they give up to Soucy 4 games. Just to be an example. They know there would be hardly any feedback from the rest of Canada or teams still in the playoffs.

Let's see the ruling comes in like;

This is not a hockey play
It comes after the end of the game.
Even though McD and Zadorov are involved this is not Soucy's first suspension.
As a repeat offender he will receive a 4 game suspension keeping out of any possible games the remainder of this series.

Just got a feeling. Then the media will side with the Canucks as it being too harsh.

Rutherford is still involved, he won’t let that happen.

Diversification

Jun 21, 2019
Legit worried about Juulsen stepping in for Soucy. Seems like his lack of footspeed might be a major mismatch to be exploited by the Oilers with the last change. Hope I'm wrong and he's a beast on the PK instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad