GDT: WCSF GM 4 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Tue, May 14 | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Thunderdome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
This and plus McBaby tax.

nhl suspension chart.gif

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
McDavid instigated the entire sequence with a 2 handed slash. Zad sees it and gives McDavid a shove. McDavid falls like he was shot and the crosscheck aimed at his shoulders hits him in the side of the face. Of course McDavid gives it the classic head snap. But DOPS what about the following?

- Hogs getting speared in the nuts
- Kane slewfoots on superstar Hughes
- McDavid crosscheck to Hughes face
- Boarding of EP, Hughes and Miller
- oh and the Sam Bennett

We all know the DOPS is inconsistent and incompetent.

According to the DOPS, McDavid has full immunity for his actions including crosschecking and slashing. DOPS is an embarrassment to the NHL and only serves to demonstrate what kind of Mickey Mouse organization the NHL…. Top to bottom

Last edited:

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
McDavid instigated the entire sequence with a 2 handed slash. Zad sees it and gives McDavid a shove. McDavid falls like he was shot and the crosscheck aimed at his shoulders hits him in the side of the face. Of course McDavid gives it the classic head snap. But DOPS what about the following?

- Hogs getting speared in the nuts
- Kane slewfoots on superstar Hughes
- McDavid crosscheck to Hughes face
- oh and the Sam Bennett

We all know the DOPS is inconsistent and incompetent.

The DOPS cares about 2 things:
- make themselves look good.
- shoot their load 100000 times a day staring at McDavid's picture.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Indiana and Red

ProviesGhost

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
The Oiler team is pretty spineless. I'm not seeing much team toughness there.

There was no intent to get Mcbaby in the chops, so hopefully just a game (which I think is too much for what this was). The main problem is, it was after the game.

ManVanFan

Mar 28, 2024
Logic would suggest Soucy should get nothing.
But this is the DOPS and it's run by a f***ing moron who committed so many outrageous cheap shots that the irony would be hilarious if it wasn't pathetic.
There is absolutely no method to their madness. DoPs just can't even.

Reactions: Indiana

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I can live with 1 game suspension, and come home with a split 2-2.
If we can go home with a 3-1 split, we have a good cha
Look man, I'd be pissed if the same thing happened to one of our players... but also if one of our guys was doing two handed chops at people I'd expect that player to get punished too. This one way nonsense is comical.

View attachment 869897

Also I guess we've truly arrived in the playoff scene. The hate is beginning to grow, and we're becoming villains yet again. Go Canucks!

Win game 4 for Soucy!

There it is I'll post this in the main boards.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
If it's anything more than a fine, this league should truly be ashamed of itself. Even a fine is a bit much. Disgusting considering McBaby's dirty slash that provoked everything.

What a f***ing joke. If Z got fined why isn't McDavid also getting a fine for his lumberjack slash? Where was the phone call for Derek Ryan's spearing, a play with clear intent to injure in the scummiest way possible?

DoPS is clearly operating based on pundits hyperventilating because their golden boy got a taste of his own medicine.

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
1 game seems about right since it's reckless, it's on McBaby and it's to the face. But it's not where he was aiming, it was cause he folded when Zaddy hit him

Reactions: Vector
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad