GDT: WCSF Gm#4 | KINGS#5 @ SHARKS#6 | Tuesday, 5/21/’13 @ 7:00pm PT | NBC-SN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Told my GF if they could get one before the 10 min mark they would tie it. They just got it.

Richards has been a beast all year on the PP. That was well deserved with great movement.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
All you guys defending the sharks for diving during the canucks series need to acknowledge now that even us in Vancouver knew wtf we were talking about.

Sharks are the new canucks 2011, They dive everytime they get touched, you guys are feeling the wraith, like we did in round 1

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
All you guys defending the sharks for diving during the canucks series need to acknowledge now that even us in Vancouver knew wtf we were talking about.

Sharks are the new canucks 2011, They dive everytime they get touched, you guys are feeling the wraith, like we did in round 1

Meh the PP's are even pretty much, You have to play through teams like that.

It's the Kings own fault for having such a bad start.

Kings have no one to blame for being down in this game but themselves, they sleep walked through two periods.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

I don't think we'd ever make excuses for diving, it's more of having to fight through terrible officiating, which I think every team has had to go through this year. There are just far too many incompetent officials in this league. These guys should be calling minor league games.

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005

Gotta admit, whoever that SJ player who swan dived on the PP was pretty epic.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Richards scores.....Herby that was for you.

See this is what I find funny, you guys all call me out when he does something good, but are silent the entire game when he is getting dominated.

Whatever, I will continue to call it like I see it. I don't think Richards is a bad player, I think he is one of the Kings best players when he shows up and one of the worst when he doesn't. Would like consistent play, but will admit (as I have all year, check the posts) that he is a beast on the PP. I don't think much of his 5 on 5 game many nights.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

Except that we've already won two games... Gotta fight through it man.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I've said this since last year, Couture is a diving piece of crap. There is not a player who does it as well as he does, not even Brown (who I think is more of a sloppy skater who lacks balance).

Wooty

Dec 31, 2006
Harbor City, CA
See this is what I find funny, you guys all call me out when he does something good, but are silent the entire game when he is getting dominated.

Whatever, I will continue to call it like I see it. I don't think Richards is a bad player, I think he is one of the Kings best players when he shows up and one of the worst when he doesn't. Would like consistent play, but will admit (as I have all year, check the posts) that he is a beast on the PP. I don't think much of his 5 on 5 game many nights.

I think they (not me!) are calling you out on the severity of your declaration.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010

Don't take it so serious, I am just poking fun.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Watching Penner-Richards-Carter, why did we wait so long to do this again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad