GDT: WCSF | GM 3 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sunday, May 12th | 6:30PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotillion

May 26, 2011
PoCo
May St. Bieksa bless us
bieksa.jpg

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Most surprising part of this series so far to me has been Skinner.

We got killed in that second period. Also Karlsson has been better than Hoglander

Karlsson does the right thing in just getting the puck in deep rather than skating into 2 guys and losing the puck. You can see why Tocchet made that move.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
I don’t understand the negative responses to Silovs there’s been so many times the oilers coming in with speed catching our d men off guard and he’s been bailing them out. I’m comfortable with him just as much I am with Demko at this point.
I'm there with you bruh. wanted him as backup after that run of his last year.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
It’s so weird that every panel talks about how the Canucks are the underdogs and how they thought the oilers would just steam roll them. Did they not watch the regular season? Did they not look at the standings?
Has there ever been a series where the higher placed team was seen as the underdog? It’s f***ing bizarre
We are missing our Vezina nominated goalie. And the other superstar's been missing his mojo for 2, 3 months now. Canucks locker room love being underdogs though.

Reactions: Red

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Question for people keeping up with the Oilers. Do McDavid/Draisaitl typically eventually get tired by the second half of the series' where they're played like this? It's kind of insane that they can keep this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad