GDT: WCSF | GM 3 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sunday, May 12th | 6:30PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotillion

May 26, 2011
PoCo
They upset we have too many AMERICANS on the team, I saw too much of those stupid memes on social media that Edmonton is "Canada's Team" and Vancouver is the evil "American" team.
canadasteam.jpg

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I'll give you that. but I don't think they would have brought him back from the surgery without being 100%?
It's happened before, some other poster had an entire list. Basically they are 100% to play but not really the same. Takes 1-2 seasons to recover fully.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

I could give a shit about this Canada’s Team nonsense. If anyone wants to cheer for the Canucks, great - all aboard the bandwagon. But I’m not losing sleep about people in Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec cheering for us or not because their team is out - especially not after 2011 when the whole country seemed to actively cheer against us.

DiggerDan

Jul 22, 2003
Canada
hfboards.com
I expect this next period is going to be a microcosm of the series - McDrai will be on the ice for most of it, and we'll have to face the fire. These two are the best. But we have a better, deeper team. Trust in Silovs my friends. 😎

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Officiating definitely has gone our way so far there’s no argument there
Yeah it's been in our favor. However oiler fans didn't care about the shitty reffing last game so f*** them. I doubt any oiler fans will admit when they get the benefit of the calls.

Also you can pretty much guarantee oilers will get PPs in the 3rd even if the ref has to pull one out of his ass.

Reactions: nucks88

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Gazdic doesn’t add anything but he’s likeable and being net zero is still better than elliott and mclean

Reactions: MS

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
That Zadorov hit called a penalty is really disappointing. That used to be a beautiful hit in the old NHL, I guess clean big hits are now frowned upon. Especially when you put a player into the bench. Sad the direction hockey is going.

Reactions: Ninebreaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad