WCSF Gm#3: KINGS vs. Sharks - 5/18/13 - Can't Win Them All, Especially Shorthanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKopitar11*

Long enough for what ? That is like an entire season almost.

You do know Hockey starts in October right ?

No ****. Still not a full season. He hasn't even ran a normal training camp as a king. You do realize he's a relatively new asset right? You know last year was 2012 and we won the cup when he joined while the season was already underway right? Who ran training camp for the winning team that year? You know it was Murray right?

I want to see what he does for a year or two. Let it go.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
No ****. Still not a full season. He hasn't even ran a normal training camp as a king. You do realize he's a relatively new asset right? You know last year was 2012 and we won the cup when he joined while the season was already underway right? Who ran training camp for the winning team that year? You know it was Murray right?

I want to see what he does for a year or two. Let it go.

He has been here for almost TWO years......

Not having a training camp is even more of argument that Sutter is a BRILLIANT coach.

He has managed to put in a system and get guys to play his style WITHOUT a training camp.

you can't be serious....are you trying to just troll ?

KingKopitar11*

Wow you can count. That's marvelous.

Now I want more of a sample size. And see what he does with a normal season with a whole 82 games. Yes that's 82 games which makes a whole season.

KingKopitar11*

Not having a training camp is even more of argument that Sutter is a BRILLIANT coach.

He has managed to put in a system and get guys to play his style WITHOUT a training camp.

you can't be serious....are you trying to just troll ?

Again as you keep running your mouth, long story short, the team had a big part to do with it. Stop replying already lol you aren't gonna make me believe you, I still want more time cause its too quick to say. Stop.

KingKopitar11*

Well if you put forth a decent argument that made sense. I might not have anything to say.

Flailing in the dark kid, keep trying

You aren't really saying anything, you're just saying the same thing over and over again trying to connect to one variable and you're being a priss about it because I don't agree with you.

It's not much of an argument you're setting forth because you're assuming your assumption is better than mine. Lol stop already kiddo. You got your attention . again we disagree. Now let it go. Stop replying.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I got a question. In post practice, Sutter said every person on the ice is available. Well, wasn't Greene on the ice in practice?

Pretty sure he was, Doesn't mean Greene is going to play though.

Guy looked pretty slow in those few games he did get.

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing
Maybe he's Mexican too.

i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

:laugh:

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
You aren't really saying anything, you're just saying the same thing over and over again trying to connect to one variable and you're being a priss about it because I don't agree with you.

It's not much of an argument you're setting forth because you're assuming your assumption is better than mine. Lol stop already kiddo. You got your attention . again we disagree. Now let it go. Stop replying.

You still haven't put forth a valid argument, you simply said Sutter is a racists basically.

Also you implied that Sutter doesn't know what he is doing.

KingKopitar11*

You still haven't put forth a valid argument, you simply said Sutter is a racists basically.

Also you implied that Sutter doesn't know what he is doing.

And neither have you. I said it hypothetically. I didn't say he was. I was just making random guesses as to why he wasn't playing.

And you implied that he did.

But I'll be the bigger person, you're so right and I'm wrong. Now move on kid.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
And neither have you. I said it hypothetically. I didn't say he was. I was just making random guesses as to why he wasn't playing.

And you implied that he did.

But I'll be the bigger person, you're so right and I'm wrong. Now move on kid.

I expected more, shame....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany