GDT: WCSF | GM 2 | Colorado Avalanche at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Yeah I think Dallas takes this one in a lower scoring (from Colorado at least) contest.

Reason being if Dallas drops both at home before heading to Colorado for game 3, the series could very well only go to 5 games tops.

Yes, Dallas went down 0-2 against Vegas. Colorado in the playoffs has been on another level than Vegas though.

I want and hope Colorado takes tonight, but you gotta feel that Dallas does everything in their power to even the series tonight.

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
With what Kroenke pays them, they better :scared:
You think Kroenke actually payed up? That’s a bold assumption.

Yeah I think Dallas takes this one in a lower scoring (from Colorado at least) contest.

Reason being if Dallas drops both at home before heading to Colorado for game 3, the series could very well only go to 5 games tops.

Yes, Dallas went down 0-2 against Vegas. Colorado in the playoffs has been on another level than Vegas though.

I want and hope Colorado takes tonight, but you gotta feel that Dallas does everything in their power to even the series tonight.
Statistically, they have to slow down at some point right? Anyone know the highest GF/G average in the modern area

Reactions: LT and Summer Rose

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Avs score first, but Stars get 2 back by 1st intermission.
2nd - 1/2 the 3rd period is a slog through the neutral zone and maybe each team gets a goal.
Then Avs get the tie goal and we get more free hockey with Dallas taking the win early.

(used my random hockey things wheel for this)

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
What does Dallas do with Marchment back? Go back to what was working earlier in the season with Marchment-Duchene-Seguin?? Dadanov to the 4th line? He doesn’t seem like a guy that makes sense on a 4th line role though so idk. Lots of options. Good “problem” to have.

On the other hand it’s much different with the Avs and Drouin, at least IMO. Whenever he’s ready to return with the way everyone else has found their place/role in the lineup I’d say it’s obvious he slots in next to Wood and Colton and that should remain their 3rd line until further notice. Keep the other 3 lines as is.

Reactions: Summer Rose

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
What does Dallas do with Marchment back? Go back to what was working earlier in the season with Marchment-Duchene-Seguin?? Dadanov to the 4th line? He doesn’t seem like a guy that makes sense on a 4th line role though so idk. Lots of options. Good “problem” to have.

On the other hand it’s much different with the Avs and Drouin, at least IMO. Whenever he’s ready to return with the way everyone else has found their place/role in the lineup I’d say it’s obvious he slots in next to Wood and Colton and that should remain their 3rd line until further notice. Keep the other 3 lines as is.
Looks like a big shakeup

Rob/Hintz/Wyatt
Benn/Duch/Stank
March/Seguin/Pavs
Dadonov/Steel/Smith

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Looks like a big shakeup

Rob/Hintz/Wyatt
Benn/Duch/Stank
March/Seguin/Pavs
Dadonov/Steel/Smith

I really don't like that top six at all for Dallas. Bednar has no problem matching the MacKinnon line up with Dallas' top line (Dallas' top line got absolutely smoked 5v5 last game), and that second line shouldn't be much of a problem for Mittlestadt and Lehkonen.

Maybe Deboer is going to try to get the Hintz line away from MacKinnon and point all your fire power at Mittlestadt and Colton? But then your just freeing up Nuke/MacKinnon/Rantanen to make Duchene and his lack of defensive ability look like a god damn fool.

Last edited:

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
take less penalties please
anigif_original-grid-image-32572-1431360757-26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events