WCSF Game 7: Oilers @ Ducks | 10 PM | Mod Warning Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
They need more dynamic players beside McDavid and Drai. RNH and Eberle are really disappointing. Pulj to the rescue

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
McChoke couldn't raise the puck 1 foot in the crease, Matthews woulda barried that easily! Time for the oil to book their tee times.

Ok that was just a little tease from the tease we got from oiler fans but wow great season I have so much respect for talbot I would take him over Andersen EASILY.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
He just acts like a cheap loser during the game... the so called veteran slashes and whacks

Dude, the Oilers have Lucic, that guy is one of the dirtiest in the league, dont even try and whine about that crap when the team employs that bag of ****.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Great season. Nothing to be ashamed of, Ducks will represent the Pacific well

Yep thats the start of a long period where oilers will be a top team in the league... having drai and mcdavid down the middle... going to be a force, and you guys still have puljo coming next season. Scary futuere for sure .

Oh and talbot is amazin

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Ducks saved the hockey world. Drai is really damn impressive, though. Maybe the best young player in the NHL.

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
oh well. Other than the controversial game 4 and 5, I can't feel too bitter about this. We're farther along that anyone expected. Oilers are on their way up.

Chiarelli needs to make a few tweaks to the roster (like get rid of the bum Eberle), but I fully expect to be back next year.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
hell of a series oilers fans. what sucks for the ducks is that your team is going to be a threat for a long time to come. especially with talbot, man that guy is on another level

enjoyed the donair talk!

Enjoyed the in and out talk. Our fanbase is ridiculously passionate but if you met some of us in person we're a good group overall.

Congrats again, I'll be supporting our Pacific representative. Go get it!

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Hell of a series, and I think most Oilers fans would have been ecstatic with this season if they were told this is what they would get in September. Sucks to lose in a game 7, in a series that has been mostly close.

Really excited about the Ducks vs Nashville series. Should be a hell of a battle.

Oct 18, 2011
I think it's pathetic to blame the refs yet again they let ALOT go both ways it was standard game 7 officiating. The better team won, Anaheim dominated the Oilers the last 2 periods.

We will meet again Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille