GDT: WCSF Game 7 | Go Big or Go Mansion | SJS @ COL | 6:00 PM PST | NBCSN KFOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
If Pavs doesnt play tonight and the Sharks lose, that cross check to blood bath could be the last thing we ever see with him in a Sharks jersey. If SJ goes all on EK, there might not be any room.

Reactions: Sandisfan

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
last game 7 this worked so to repeat:

source.gif

Reactions: FeedingFrenzy

Blackbear

Jan 3, 2007
If Pavs doesnt play tonight and the Sharks lose, that cross check to blood bath could be the last thing we ever see with him in a Sharks jersey. If SJ goes all on EK, there might not be any room.
Golly I hope not. maybe they can get a puck or two for negotiating rights. Definitely should try to trade the other EK too.

Reactions: Sandisfan

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Huge game tonight obviously, I'm looking for someone like Timo to carry us through. Hes been snakebit all playoffs it feels like he could have more goals than Logan, but its not going in for him.

I genuinely believe the Sharks are the better team here. Need the guys that carried this team all year to wake up tonight and start producing....no more missed empty nets or stuff like that. The Sharks bring their A game and handle the pressure and they have a real good shot at advancing here.

Would love to see Pavs in for Haley if he's able to go. Having him out there would be a huge huge boost.
Go Sharks!

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
I just hope they get the lead.

They need to come out flying and get the 1st goal, I don't want to be in a situation like game 7 vs Vegas

Last edited:

Malbec Rules

Dec 7, 2009
USA
I just hope they get the lead.

They need to come out flying and get the 1st goal, I don't want to be a situation like game 7 vs Vegas

Agree. I hope the “good” Sharks team shows up tonight...not the team that seemed uninterested for game 7 against Vegas.

Go Sharks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad