WCSF Game 7: Avalanche @ Sharks | 6:00 PM PST | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Yeah, and it looks like his left foot is on the blue line. Right foot there's no question is offside were he to be on one foot

That could be true. I haven't been watching this series closely.
He’s full of shit. Avs were better in three games and won them, not f***ing refs.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Whether you agree with the call or not *cough* it was inconclusive *cough* I think everyone agrees that game 7 overtime would have been the ideal way to end a close series.

Good luck in the next round Sharks. I might be bitter, but it’d be cool to see Jumbo win a cup.

Go Avs Go.

Reactions: Avs and mooncalf

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
We have 36m in cap space aswell lol

We have gotten shit on for years great series but just like Keith Jones said I thought it was that much disrespect Sharks beat the Avs they were fortunate it won’t happen again he doesn’t know that the same people said Oilers had a bright future and when illuminating us in 2017 said within the next 34 years they’re going to win the cup differences I like your upper management I have the respect and everything else NBC always shits on the Sharks I’m not expecting you to jump on the bandwagon but I can tell you is been a fan of hockey for 25+ years nothing is guaranteed look at the Oilers everyone said the same thing so Keith Jones shut your f***ing mouth I think there’s just as good of a chance for us to make a push as you guys do even make the playoffs next year so I don’t appreciate all that yes you have a bright future but yourself to show it is been so many franchises even ahead of the curve of you that have failed relax

poppap527

Aug 3, 2006
Whether you agree with the call or not *cough* it was inconclusive *cough* I think everyone agrees that game 7 overtime would have been the ideal way to end a close series.

Good luck in the next round Sharks. I might be bitter, but it’d be cool to see Jumbo win a cup.

Go Avs Go.

He never exited the zone!! That’s the call. His skate was on the line, but he went from the O-zone to the bench and never tagged up to the neutral zone.

The leagues ruling was “he never tagged up” looking at the replay again, they were 100% correct.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
He never exited the zone!! That’s the call. His skate was on the line, but he went from the O-zone to the bench and never tagged up to the neutral zone.

The leagues ruling was “he never tagged up” looking at the replay again, they were 100% correct.
If his skate was on the line, he tagged up.

poppap527

Aug 3, 2006
You need to clear that line. If you’re in the O-zone the blue is part of the O-zone. If your in the neutral zone the blue is considered the neutral zone. Just the same as the puck needs to fully cross the goal line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad