GDT: WCSF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Edmonton Oilers | Nap Time | Doing what I got to do.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I know what I have to do....

1683716443614.jpeg
Fu77xR7aQAANTNA

:vegas :edmonton
Vegas Golden Knights @ Edmonton Oilers
10th May, 2023 | 7:00PM PT
Rogers Place | Edmonton, AB

:vegas
VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:edmonton

A bunch of guys with a couple of cheat codes.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I get TSN blindering for the Can teams, don't ubderstand why ESPN is doing it.

Star power. They just want to market the NHL like they market the other major sports. The 3 biggest star players left in the playoffs just happen to play for the Canadian teams (McDrai/Matthews).

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Star power. They just want to market the NHL like they market the other major sports. The 3 biggest star players left in the playoffs just happen to play for the Canadian teams (McDrai/Matthews).
McDrai have showed up for the playoffs. Matthews has not, again

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
McDrai have showed up for the playoffs. Matthews has not, again

Matthews has 2 more even strength points than McDavid so I don't know about that. His team certainly looks they are going out with a whimper though.

Regardless of performances thus far in this playoffs those 3 are the biggest name players still playing, hence why ESPN is giving them and their teams so much attention.

Reactions: RapidKnight

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Matthews has 2 more even strength points than McDavid so I don't know about that. His team certainly looks they are going out with a whimper though.

Regardless of performances thus far in this playoffs those 3 are the biggest name players still playing, hence why ESPN is giving them and their teams so much attention.
Matthews has been on the ice for many important goals scored against

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Why do us sports fans do this to ourselves? We're so invested in something up to the whims of the officials. Baseball is the only sport where they don't heavily influence the result on a nightly basis.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Petro messed up there why take 5 on a slash when a cross check to the face is only 2.:laugh:

Theo needs to gently remove his head from his ass. Best of 3 with home ice. Hopefully they come out ready to go Friday.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Petro messed up there why take 5 on a slash when a cross check to the face is only 2.:laugh:

Theo needs to gently remove his head from his ass. Best of 3 with home ice. Hopefully they come out ready to go Friday.
the boards should vote.. should Kane and pietragelo get to play then get charged in court for cowardice like that slash and cross check to face

OR

remove face masks let honor and some sort of Fighting return to REDUCE VICIOUS INJURY .

Not picking any sides good series. sabre fan not rooting against a battered eichel always been a fan of a very YOUNG Jack

.just enjoying the series but concerned hockey has taken weird dishonorable turns w no on ice accountability. i do not know the answer but imagine well have a strange game controlled by League or attempted in Vegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad