GDT: WCSF Game #4 Sharks @ Predators Pt 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
This is the time that Pavs or Hertl need to bury one. The top line has gotten a few more chances in this game and they need to produce now.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
I think our team has been better team on the second period and on the third period before the Preds tied it. But I am much more happy with our effort on this game than previous two so I am not super worried if we lose this game because our game has looked better and I think Sharks will improve on game 5.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You guys are acting like this is game 7. Firstly, the score is tied and we have as good a chance to win as Nashville does. Secondly, we played better at home than on road (atleast in this series) and have home-ice. Even if we do lose, we go back tied up.

BCBUYCk.png

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
And that blocked shot went right to Neal. Just like the first goal went right to Wilson. So damn annoying.

Meh we've been saved by 3 posts too so I won't complain much. I will complain about the thing that could have been controlled and that was Martin's absolute joke of a clear attempt. I don't understand how an NHLer makes that play in that situation...really don't get it.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
You guys are acting like this is game 7. Firstly, the score is tied and we have as good a chance to win as Nashville does. Secondly, we played better at home than on road (atleast in this series) and have home-ice. Even if we do lose, we go back tied up.

Pretty much.

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
Sharks have great composure, and I have great faith that Martin will make a great play to spring an odd man break for the Sharks and we will score!

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
I'm not scared that the Sharks are playing badly. That's part of it. The Preds just look better right now. You have to give them serious credit for adjusting to our system and finding ways to neutralize our best guys.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
This is the time that Pavs or Hertl need to bury one. The top line has gotten a few more chances in this game and they need to produce now.

It's frustrating that Deboer puts tierney with marleau for like one shift and marleau just needed to stride one more time and bear down and we aren't dealing with this potential heart attack.

I think couture has had a really weak game defensively. He's leaking possession. Would love for him to cash one of those chances.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Meh we've been saved by 3 posts too so I won't complain much. I will complain about the thing that could have been controlled and that was Martin's absolute joke of a clear attempt. I don't understand how an NHLer makes that play in that situation...really don't get it.

Posts aren't bounces imo. Loose pucks bouncing right on sticks are.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just win, or I'll have mega anxiety.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It's frustrating that Deboer puts tierney with marleau for like one shift and marleau just needed to stride one more time and bear down and we aren't dealing with this potential heart attack.

I think couture has had a really weak game defensively. He's leaking possession. Would love for him to cash one of those chances.

He's trying to play off Tierney on that one while keeping room for him to do something with the puck. Tierney needed to not swing wide there and make that decision earlier.

I agree regarding Couture. Wouldn't have been a big deal if he had buried either of his primo scoring chances he had throughout this game.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
I'm not scared that the Sharks are playing badly. That's part of it. The Preds just look better right now. You have to give them serious credit for adjusting to our system and finding ways to neutralize our best guys.

The Sharks are just trying too many soft plays that turn into turnovers.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
He's trying to play off Tierney on that one while keeping room for him to do something with the puck. Tierney needed to not swing wide there and make that decision earlier.

I agree regarding Couture. Wouldn't have been a big deal if he had buried either of his primo scoring chances he had throughout this game.

Tierney swinging wide opened up the slot. It was a smart play.

Marleau didn't do anything egregious. Just misread a chance that you'd expect a veteran to recognize. But it can be hard when you have no grade A chances all game and then suddenly get one with 30 seconds left lol.

Hopefully we can jump early and catch them sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad