Status
Not open for further replies.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Can someone talk me off the ledge before this game starts?:help:

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
The Sharks have conditioned me over the years to be stressed out before every playoff game. This game is no exception.

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
You promise?

Bay area is a big market, though. San Jose is the third largest city in California, and the tenth largest in the country. Oddly, Phoenix is the 6th largest in the country.

One could say that NBC is looking at from a TV marketplace perspective, but it gets better. The bay area is the 6th top market in the country, trailing only NY, LA, Chicago, Philly, and DFW.

Once we consider that, it's clear why the Sharks' TV contract is somewhat painful. I would belief that the CSN/Sharks contract is probably the best one for NBC. So Sharks should get some better consideration in this playoff season.

I should've put big market in quotes, as I was referring more to NBC's definition of a "big market."

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Game over man, game over

images

bigwillie

Jul 14, 2006
Portland, OR
The Sharks are 0-2 when I don't drink.

They are 6-0 when I get smashed.

The good news: I am getting absolutely plastered tonight.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
I just want to win, I know deep down we can take it back home 2-2 and still win but I see no reason to tempt fate. Foot on the gas.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
I expect a great game from both teams tonight. Think which ever way the bounces go will be the winner. Sharks will fight back after a weak game 3 and Preds know that this game is just as much a must win as game 3 was.

osgoodshlatters

Apr 30, 2007
San Jose
The Sharks are 0-2 when I don't drink.

They are 6-0 when I get smashed.

The good news: I am getting absolutely plastered tonight.

They have won every road game that i have had beer. the LA game when we were up 3-0 and it turned into 3-3 i didn't drink any beer so i brought out the rally beer during 2nd intermission and they pull out the win.

last game i decided to cut the calories down and go with some coffee instead of beer. i wont make that mistake again tonight.

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011
Someone tell Couture that Doughty says the Preds have the Sharks where they want 'em.

LOL

We keep hearing this team is different, and so far that has seemed to be the case. This is the first real test. I'm not really counting game 4 against LA because, honestly, LA never dominated games 2 and 3 the way the Preds did.

I don't like the way we're trending, but let's see how the boys respond and how DeBo adjusts.

AstroDan

Stars, cars, guitars
Jan 29, 2009
NorCal
I'm not even worried this post-season. We weren't supposed to get out of the first round. Every game is gravy, to me.

Plus:

bigwillie is drinking (and I'm not doing the GDT), so.... :yo:

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
LOL

We keep hearing this team is different, and so far that has seemed to be the case. This is the first real test. I'm not really counting game 4 against LA because, honestly, LA never dominated games 2 and 3 the way the Preds did.

I don't like the way we're trending, but let's see how the boys respond and how DeBo adjusts.

I still don't see this domination that everyone's referring to. This has been an even series overall, both teams having had stretches where they've made the other look bad. It probably looks worse by comparison just because of how well we controlled the L.A. series.

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
LOL

LA never dominated because we were obviously a far better team than LA. Nashville is a better team than LA. I'm not surprised we're not crushing them like we did LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad