GDT: [WCSF GAME 3] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 4.30.17 | 5:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Oilers still getting no respect on the mains. ****ing win this one in convincing fashion, and make the haters even more crazed.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
so no final word on Drake?

Not really. Todd said he expects him to play yesterday but it sounds like he's a game-time decision and we'll have to wait to find out. They also didn't skate this morning so no lineups have been released.

Expect the same lines but if he does get replaced it'll probably be Pakarinen or Hendricks.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
______________________________ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
__________________________________________________ __________ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oilers take my energy! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Carlyle using " Edmonton has the pressure on home ice" sentiments. Trying to put all the pressure on the Oilers.

I'd love to see Carlyle throw a challenge and lose it, then to hear 19,000 people heckle the **** out of him "GOOD ONE RANDY!! *clap-clap clap-clap-clap* GOOD ONE RANDY!!"

Also,

Kozari & Sutherland are the refs tonight. I'm kind of torn if that's a good thing or not...I guess we'll see what kind of game management shenanigans they have up their sleeves.

http://scoutingtherefs.com/2017/04/18988/tonights-nhl-playoff-referees-linesmen-43017/

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010

Is this tweet about the Bernier warm-ups confusion from last game? I don't think they're actually considering switching from Gibson are they?

Probably the extras.

Good, they need to get an early one on Gibson, he is rattled right now - the Oilers are in his head

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Carlyle using " Edmonton has the pressure on home ice" sentiments. Trying to put all the pressure on the Oilers.

Not sure if they were fully in context, but saw some quotes where Carlyle was talking about Talbot being tired? Some wishful thinking going on in the Anaheim room. Basically hope that somehow the game will be given to them by things beyond their control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad