GDT: WCSF - Game 2: Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
There'd be about 30 penalties each right now if they made a call every time the crowd groaned or someone on here complained. Just calm down guys lol.

Reactions: RedRocking and rea

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
McDavid ran into Miller when he was looking the other way, that’s not interference
Miller's grab on McD was worse than Nuge touching Petterssson on his arm..
My last post re calls since it doesn't matter when everyone here including me is a homer

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
My last post re calls since it doesn't matter when everyone here including me is a homer
Was never grabbed

Reactions: Regal

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
It just goes to show, everybody that had Oilers destroying Vancouver clearly don’t watch Vancouver often.

The Oilers are a great team, but there’s way too many people that think Vancouver is pretty lucky, when they have been consistently good from the very beginning of the season.

I think Vancouver is going to earn a ton of respect by the end of this, win or lose

Reactions: Regal and JAK

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
There'd be about 30 penalties each right now if they made a call every time the crowd groaned or someone on here complained. Just calm down guys lol.
I like it penalty free game, keep it 5 on 5. Refs should only call it if it clear cut penalty by playoff standards or those auto calls like delay of game etc.

Reactions: nucks88

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010

Try watching games where you are impartial to either teams and you will notice that calls are missed all the time.

When you are passionate about a team, it can do no wrong.

Reactions: LTIR

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
It just goes to show, everybody that had Oilers destroying Vancouver clearly don’t watch Vancouver often.

The Oilers are a great team, but there’s way too many people that think Vancouver is pretty lucky, when they have been consistently good from the very beginning of the season.

I think Vancouver is going to earn a ton of respect by the end of this, win or lose

Oilers also have very questionable goal tending

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
EP doesnt cry to refs even after that dirty hit by Nurse. So keep crying about it
He flops instead... that's his bread n butter. Each player has his thing.. EP and Hughes dive.. some complain to get the next call .

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Only penalty I want to see argued about not being called more often is

1000025021.jpg

Haha woot got to use the meme again

• Haha
Reactions: LTIR

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
I like it penalty free game, keep it 5 on 5. Refs should only call it if it clear cut penalty by playoff standards or those auto calls like delay of game etc.

Sutherland just waiting to pounce.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
He flops instead... that's his bread n butter. Each player has his thing.. EP and Hughes dive.. some complain to get the next call .
Lol yep dove headfirst into the boards so blatantly trying to get that call Damnit! Refs onto him

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021

The Oilers are just a PP team. 5 on 5 they are no good

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
Line up McDavid without even worrying about the puck, he will try to do cross overs around you, go kamikazze straight into which ever way he turns, then go down first, never will get a penalty, and he was taken out.....

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton

I think they already have, at least for me anyway. They've been very resilient these playoffs. I hate the Canucks but credit where it's due

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
By the way, I don’t mind the banter whatsoever with Oilers fans in here, as long as it’s somewhat respectful, talk all the shit you want, just keep it clever if possible.

It’s gonna be a fun series, both teams look pretty good💪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad