GDT: WCSF - Game 2: Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
Reacting to getting sticked in the face isn't embellishment. Youre not even denying he was high sticked

There's no defense for it. Basically the PPs should be 2-1 Oilers but it's the other way around. The one on Nuge was nothing
the officiating has been just fine

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
And Pettersson got boarded on a bad missed call.

Missed calls 1-1
And right after his hit Nurse gets a 2 handed cross check ..so what's the count? Very first shift McDavid gets mauled/obstructed by JT Miller when he was nowhere near the puck..

Time to stop counting these since neither side is convincing the other .

As an Oilers fan, reffing has been pathetic.. too many missed calls on Nucks.. I'm sure it's the same on the other side

Reactions: rea

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Nuge - trip you have to call
Nuge - holding you have to call
Myers - hooking you have to call

Nurse - missed boarding
Hyman(don’t know who) - missed high stick

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
And right after his hit Nurse gets a 2 handed cross check ..so what's the count? Very first shift McDavid gets mauled/obstructed by JT Miller when he was nowhere near the puck..

As an Oilers fan, reffing has been pathetic.. too many missed calls on Nucks.. I'm sure it's the same on the other side

Sutherland : I only make bullshit calls on the Canucks to piss their fans off.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

McDavid ran into Miller when he was looking the other way, that’s not interference

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
A
That’s actually trending downward %-wise from earlier in the playoffs lol.

Draisitl now with 70% of his overall playoff points on the power play. The King of Merchants.
honestly, I want to talk shit about it, but come on, it’s absolutely ridiculous, it’s incredibly impressive, and looking back when we are old old men, we’re going to be like, holy shit remember that power play the Oilers had when they lost the Canucks and the second round in 2024?

Crazy!

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Sutherland : I only make bullshit calls on the Canucks to piss their fans off.
I dont really blame the refs.. they call what they see... they just seem to ignore some which pisses off fans

rea

Feb 8, 2011

Rivals agreeing again! What is this upside down shit?! Haha frealz though, they're not edging missed calls more one way or another, no sense whining about it.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia

Nurse also elbowed Pettersson in the back of the head directly after the hit.

The delayed penalty EDM had too many skaters on the ice which is how they got possession. Another where Desharnais clearly reached in & grabbed Garland, exc.

We could go back & forth. I'd say it's prob even misses on both sides.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
the officiating has been just fine
I actually agree but it's a talking point to end the period. I'm willing to say maybe the Nuge one looked bad at some angle. They missed things on both sides.

It's also quite common for refs to be hesitant to put the Oilers on the PP because they are too good on it. Which is annoying. It always seems like the Oilers series are the ones where refs put whistles away the most

• Haha
Reactions: Three On Zero
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad