GDT: WCSF Game 2: Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas Golden Knights | 6:45PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | VGK Lead 1-0

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I thought of that also, and I would try it. All of Theodore, Schmidt, Whitecloud are relatively young and Martinez isn't so old. You can ride those two pairings more if you need to.

Yeah you'd have to play those top 2 pairs HEAVY minutes because Mcnabb-Holden will be throwing grenades all over the ice.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Not one of these goals is on Lehner. The dzone coverage has been abhorrent.

I will say if we lose G3 also I think it becomes Fleury's net.

I think it would depend on how that would play out. If Lehner looks good in a loss you can't do that but if the defense looks bad again and he doesn't get an opportunity to show either way or plays bad then yes.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
giphy.gif

Welp, on to the next.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Canucks fans on the main board are acting like they won Game 7 of the Finals. What a bunch of clowns.

Sadly it didn't end there. Nucks fans took to Marchie's Instagram to not only insult him, but his wife and kids as well. He had some NSFW responses to the scumbags. :laugh:

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Sadly it didn't end there. Nucks fans took to Marchie's Instagram to not only insult him, but his wife and kids as well. He had some NSFW responses to the scumbags. :laugh:

Those idiots are exactly why the Vancouver Canucks get such a bad rap. Half those neanderthals are band wagon fans who only watch when the teams hits the post season. Those are the same fake fans who go rioting in the streets.....The downside of being such a big market team

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Those idiots are exactly why the Vancouver Canucks get such a bad rap. Half those neanderthals are band wagon fans who only watch when the teams hits the post season. Those are the same fake fans who go rioting in the streets.....The downside of being such a big market team
I thought you were describing Vegas's regular season :naughty::laugh::laugh:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Won the SOG battle, lost the xGF battle.

Have to wonder if there's any changes coming to the lineup, only line to really struggle was the Smith line, and the McSchmidt pairing. I'd be open to testing Whitecloud with Schmidt.

We weren't even supposed to be here yet. This is all gravy and everyone's having a ton of fun.
So?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
The entire defense laid an egg on this one. Kind of reminds me of game 5 vs Chicago where they made things difficult on themselves, but found a way to regroup.

It's becoming easier to justify getting a little more cap space to go out and sign Dillon and trade McNabb this sum- ...next offseason.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
The entire defense laid an egg on this one. Kind of reminds me of game 5 vs Chicago where they made things difficult on themselves, but found a way to regroup.

It's becoming easier to justify getting a little more cap space to go out and sign Dillon and trade McNabb this sum- ...next offseason.

and McNabb & MAF aren't the only ones that made it easy to consider moving...

Maybe more cap space would be a good thing (for Pietrangelo:naughty:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad