Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
:surrender

h3OBCyD.jpg

For Eddy!

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
They had a lot of help from the refs

To be fair though, they blew a 3-1 series lead and 3-0 lead in Game 7. The major was huge but Vegas was just unable to close it out.

This team is beatable but everyone needs to step up, and Hughes/EP/Bo will need to lead the way. Motte scoring 2G each game would be nice too.

Go Canucks Go!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
Vegas are massive chokers. Team is extremely good that they just go on cruise control for long stretchers. You have to capitalize on those periods.

Reactions: David71 and Indiana

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012

Toffoli is taking the game day skate and is a possibility for tonight. Not that I'd expect him to come out gangbusters, but it would be a nice shot in the arm for our offense and give the Vegas defenders one more guy to keep an eye on.

Would be nice to have Toffoli back.

Could you imagine if Virtanen/Gaudette get scratched instead of Loui lol

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

You laugh, but I can see that happening. For all the flak Eriksson gets, he’s a big part of the PK and solid defensively. I’m not saying I’d be in favour of him staying in, but I could easily see it happening.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
You laugh, but I can see that happening. For all the flak Eriksson gets, he’s a big part of the PK and solid defensively. I’m not saying I’d be in favour of him staying in, but I could easily see it happening.
I laugh in sarcasm because it's a real possibility. Loui just shouldn't be part of the top 6 ever and whenever he's in the lineup, I feel Green overvalues his defense and anchors him to Bo, which sucks.

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019

I coul see Gaudette getting scratched over Loui for sure.

If you scratch Loui and keep Gaudette then your exposing someone like JT Miller to block shots and PK more.

Both Loui and Gaudette would play well under 8 minutes anyways if Tofolli comes back.

Might as well play Loui who can kill penalties and be defensively responsible most of the time

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Miller Petterson Virtanen
Pearson Horvat Toffoli
Motte Gaudette Boeser

Top 9 I'd roll with.

Gaudette and Boeser on the same line? 2 of our not so great forwards in terms of 2way hockey. That would be disastrous imo.

Miller- Pettersson- Boeser
Pearson- Horvat- Tofolli
Motte- Sutter- Virtanen
Roussel- Beagle- Eriksson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad