booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
LGB
yotes4-1-crop.gif

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
We've been under a tornado warning in STL since 4:45.

It's a nice break from the time paradox I've been living in for the last week.

Huh, so that's what that was. I just assumed the storms meant the gods were angry the Blues lost game 1 and the sirens were just to get us all pumped up for game 2.

Reactions: mk80

ArenaRat

Jan 19, 2022
Nola
I'm expecting a more focused and coordinated effort tonight. I like when Chief talks publicly about connectedness, because when it's emphasized (usually after a horrible game) we tend to see it materialize soon after. Plus, more time to acclimate to the altitude, and the Blues should be confident going into tonight. And I like these line combos, too.

Reactions: mk80

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
well atleast we dont have to play tv gymnastics to find the channel the game is on now

thanks again for the 9PM starts gary

TheCount.jpg

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
Looking forward to some smart hockey and flawless execution tonight. Lets just hope its our boys doing the executing.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Blues need to do a much better job moving the puck through the neutral zone with possession. To do that they need to move up the ice as a unit with short 5 to 10 foot passes. We are not going to get away with the 60ft stretch passes against this team. We also can not turn the puck over in the neutral zone, it allows the Avs to skate into our zone with too much speed. Don't be afraid to dump and/or chip in and make them go 200ft for a scoring chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad