WCSF : Flames vs oilers game 5, 7:30 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
What do we want?

One more game of playoff revenue for Murray edwards!

When do we want it?

Now?
What do we want?!!!!

One more game of playoff revenue for Murray Edwards!

When do we want it?!!!

Now!!!!!

Seriously I’m just done hahahaha. Can’t wait to see how we f*** this up on Thursday. Maybe marky will one up smith with a goal from behind the net on the opposite side of the arena this time? Maybe mcdavid with spontaneously decide to flip sides out of pity and still find a way to lose? Maybe we even play Dan vladar? Ooooooooh

As I said in game 7 last time, might be Gaudreau’s last game here. If it is, I hope you go out with a bang at least.

Gfg

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
If the Flames truly are the better team (even on paper) they should win tonight...no excuses.

If they lose then we can officially call them overrated and the Oilers underrated.

A close series you can blame luck and bounces, but not a 4-1 series.

Expecting an awesome game!

BurnabyJoe7

Derek Ryan is a top 6 forward change my mind
Apr 12, 2019
Most likely Gaudreau's and Tkachuk's last game as Flames players.

So please do something.
You mean "or". No way they are both gone this summer.

Oilers gotta come out strong in this one. Time to finish the job in enemy territory. I predict this one goes to OT.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
If the Flames truly are the better team (even on paper) they should win tonight...no excuses.

If they lose then we can officially call them overrated and the Oilers underrated.

I mean I won't blame luck and bounces on this series, but Markstrom has severely underperformed this series for sure. Flames do still need to be much better of course, but this series would be tied if Markstrom was even just average.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
2jph.gif

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Darryl Sutter: “Maybe our guys are doing everything they can. Maybe Edmonton’s guys are just better."

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
There's a real nervous energy around this city. Can't really say I blame them. The Flames will be desperate.

But so should the Oilers. You want to end their season tonight, do not give them any life. Kane scores early, McDavid has 5 points and a hat trick. 6-2 win.

Reactions: Macheteops

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Close out games are always the hardest, and Calgary’s at home, giving them the last chance. I think they win today, but let’s see.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

McDavid is definitely underrated. I don't want to hear a peep about how underrated Barkov is anymore.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Oilers are scoring 4.27 goals/game.

It's either going to be 5-4 Flames or 5-3 Oilers.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
You mean "or". No way they are both gone this summer.

Oilers gotta come out strong in this one. Time to finish the job in enemy territory. I predict this one goes to OT.

So if they lose, I wonder if Keith will still think Matthew got lucky :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad