Votes: 162 31.6%
  • Colorado in 7

Votes: 58 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Colorado has goalie problems but they arr way more lethal offensively compared to Vegas and it showed against Jets. They have Mckinnon and Makar which Vegas doesnt have while Mittlestadt, Rantanen, Nuke etc. Are very good key players too. Avs probably have the best offense in West and maybe the NHL. I wouldnt write them off

No one is writing them off. I'm saying, Dallas will score a lot more against this team than Vegas. Didn't know it would be so controversial.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Sometimes you're the Knight and sometimes you're the dragon. And since Dragons and Stars are 'normally' green....

Good job Stars! This might be the year... Respect.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I think this series will be higher scoring than that Dallas-Vegas series for sure. Not gonna hold the Avs to 1-2 goals a game I don't think. Stars will need some guys to step their offense up if they're gonna win this series

On the flip side, Dallas can't afford to play 5D vs Colorado. Just can't do that idk what they're gonna do
They beat Colorado 7-4 post TDL (with updated roster)
I think they have a chance at least

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Hope we get a great series with no injuries.

With that out of the way; f*** the avs f*** denver f*** the rocky mountains f*** craft beer f*** red rocks f*** casa bonita stars in 3
Whoa Whoa Whoa, I'm cool with the Avs hate but that other stuff never did nothing wrong to any of us..,. well, maybe Casa Bonita and cabbage, but still... lol.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I think Dallas will win in 6.

Winnipeg was one of the worst playoff teams and Colorado feasted on them. Colorado still has an issue in goal. Jets offense was not good and still put up 14 goals in 5 games.
Avs do have major question marks in goal but almost half those goals came in one game. The Avs played well defensively for the rest of the series outside of game one and if they play that way all playoffs they stand a good chance of continuing on.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I think Dallas will win in 6.

Winnipeg was one of the worst playoff teams and Colorado feasted on them. Colorado still has an issue in goal. Jets offense was not good and still put up 14 goals in 5 games.

Minus the first game and George was very good. How many Jets let in again?

Mister X

Sponsor
Dec 15, 2010
IL
Does this mean Dallas has upgraded to construction paper tigers?

Either way, this should be a fun series and I won’t hate whoever comes out on top.

Reactions: Turbonium
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad