GDT: WCSF #4 | "I Love High Glove" | Oilers vs Flames | May 24 2022, 7:30 PM MT | SN, CBC, ESPN/ 630CHED, FAN960

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
BlBneaP.png

jH8TZlO.png

zT97ng9.png

QOP0yPg.png

nKnrFvA.jpg

XQuziWJ.png

fCKpKD8.png

*MoreDifferentS GDTs Inc.-brand GDTs proudly only uses locally sourced, non-GMO ingredients in our products*

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
HUGE game. A bit nervous about this one. I think we see Calgary's best game tonight. Hopefully it's still not enough to beat Connor.
For some reason, I'm the opposite. I was nervous AF before game 1 but completely calm before games 2 & 3. Feeling the same calmness this morning. The crowd will be bananas tonight and that already has the Flames rattled.

You know who is nervous about tonight? Jacob Markstrom. That's who is nervous.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Not overly confident about this one. The Oilers haven't played well historically in the "frontrunner" role, they just don't hand prosperity well, and the Flames are going to throw everything including the kitchen sink at them to wrestle home ice back.

Hopefully the Oilers prove me wrong but I'd be surprised if they pulled this one out tonight but, as always, Lets Go Oilers.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Back to back opposing view points. lol

For some reason, I'm the opposite. I was nervous AF before game 1 but completely calm before games 2 & 3. Feeling the same calmness this morning. The crowd will be bananas tonight and that already has the Flames rattled.

You know who is nervous about tonight? Jacob Markstrom. That's who is nervous.
Not overly confident about this one. The Oilers haven't played well historically in the "frontrunner" role, they just don't hand prosperity well, and the Flames are going to throw everything including the kitchen sink at them to wrestle home ice back.

Hopefully the Oilers prove me wrong but I'd be surprised if they pulled this one out tonight but, as always, Lets Go Oilers.

Last edited:

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton

This is the de-facto response. We’ve seen this team essentially seize the opportunity when it’s there, Calgary will be firing, because a 3-1 lead is a strangle hold. Hoping they can weather the storm for the first period and see what they can do, Calgary will have a lot more juice then last game

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Oilers say they are going to be ready after what happened in Game 4 of Series 1. So let's see if that's true, plus the bonus of playing this game at home.

I'm not really nervous as I don't think the flames best game can beat this team when they are on, and they are on right now. My only concern is Sutter has his squad playing their "intimidation" type game and they continue to try to injure our top players bc that's all they know how to do.

Oilers win this 3-0.

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
Back to back opposing view points. lol

I'm confident as well.

All things practical and factual, I can acknowledge that the series is not over, a win shifts the balance again.

All things mystical and subjective..... , I'm 100% confident that the plan includes Edmonton winning and I'll be meeting my buddy in Tampa in a couple of weeks.

(TOPPEP)

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
Keep doing what you did in game 3 and we should go back to Calgary up 3-1!

And for the love of god no one go after Lucic. Fighting him will just give the flames momentum. Don’t waste your time (looking at you kassian).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad