Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Winnipeg is the greatest team ever totally loaded Predators are devoid of talent, all lucky bounces and have no chance vs a team that would not even break a sweat vs the 1984 Oilers or Canada’s 2002 Olympic team. This will be an easy sweep for the Jets.
Game 1 9-0
Game 2 13-0
Game 3 10-0
Game 4 12-0

Lmao

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
Pretty scared to play the Preds to be honest. Wish this was next round, pretty silly.
From what I've heard Nashville hasn't been playing that great so hopefully that continues.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
THIS is the series that the casual fan wants. The top 2 teams in the NHL.

I voted Jets in 7, but honestly, I haven't a clue. Any option is possible with these two.
Yeah, as an impartial fan, I’m happy this series is happening now, because it was more of a likelihood than it happening in the third round, but I understand why fans of the teams would be upset.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Winnipeg is the greatest team ever totally loaded Predators are devoid of talent, all lucky bounces and have no chance vs a team that would not even break a sweat vs the 1984 Oilers or Canada’s 2002 Olympic team. This will be an easy sweep for the Jets.
Game 1 9-0
Game 2 13-0
Game 3 10-0
Game 4 12-0
You got dat sandpaper man.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
My favourite part of playing Nashville is getting to read their insightful, nuanced hockey views. They're clearly a fan base which has enjoyed the NHL for many decades and their hockey knowledge is second to none. I can't wait to hear their scripted "you suck" chants, and, their "let it go" sing-along (even when let it go would literally go against them).

Should be a beauty. Don't forget to wear your shit kickers and cowboy hats y'all!

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I'm not going to live through this series.

tumblr_o3xyb0vPi11s7zhhho1_400.gif

jetsy

Arny Palmy alert!
Feb 14, 2012
Winnipeg Arena
Gonna be the dirtiest series in the playoffs with the two dirtiest teams with some of the dirtiest players in the league. Or so you would believe if all you did was read their first round playoff threads.

Seriously, good luck to both teams. Potential to be a great one. Not sure if I can but I should probably try to stay off these boards for the series. I'm giddy and nervous and excited and anxious! Is it game 1 yet?

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
My favourite part of playing Nashville is getting to read their insightful, nuanced hockey views. They're clearly a fan base which has enjoyed the NHL for many decades and their hockey knowledge is second to none. I can't wait to hear their scripted "you suck" chants, and, their "let it go" sing-along (even when let it go would literally go against them).

Should be a beauty. Don't forget to wear your **** kickers and cowboy hats y'all!

I hope you get to hear that chant a lot. And I wasn't aware we were facing off in Calgary.

Reactions: adurbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad