GDT: WCSF’s Gm#5: KINGS#3 @ DUCKS#1, Monday 5/12/14 @ 7:00 pm PT | NBCSN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chain

Feb 2, 2014
Crap, can we please start watching where we're passing the damn puck!!!?!?!?!?

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Williams is an idiot. Hail Mary slapshot. Are you ****ing kidding me. Dribble the son of a ***** in, there's 2 or 3 guys there waiting to whack at it. Thats how we've been scoring, on the ones they can't prepare for.

KingKopitar11*

That was terrible by Williams and stupid of Sutter waiting so long to pull quick.

Ventana*

The Kings will still win this series. Have faith in them. Never over til it's over. Look at round 1. I'd actually say the Sharks were a tougher beat than the Ducks are. The boys will pull it together and get it done.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Cant play half the game and win. It was nice seeing a short bench...not even Richards out there.

Yup. It sure was, finally give credit to Sutter (other than Williams as the extra attacker).

But I don't remember seeing the $6 million dollar fourth liner in the final 5 minutes of the game. Maybe Sutter has finally realized Richards is total garbage.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Too little to late I'm afraid. They got 3 past Jesus Gibson, so they have to feel good about scoring on him. If they clean up the messy play , they can win game 6 and that's what I'm expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad