GDT: WCQF Vancouver at Predators, Joshua Tree vs The Cult. Friday, April 26, 4:30 PM Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Still can't fathom PDG instead of Podkolzin.....if they're not going to play him, it's too bad he's not in Abbotsford helping out the AHL Canucks.

Reactions: alternate and dez

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
And I haven't felt the Canucks have been physically outmatched by these guys at all. The Canucks being one of the toughest teams in the playoffs is a really nice change for once.
The Canucks' combination of skill and toughness comes from the top. In his career Tocchet had 237 fights and 952 points. I don't think there's anybody else in the history of the game that beats that.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
He talked about in 2011 series, Nashville made the Nucks walk all the way around the back of the arena instead of passing by their dressing room. So when Preds players wanted to walk by the visitors room, Bieksa a tape barrier to stop them.
The best part is that they had the actual footage from 13 years ago.

Reactions: Bourne Endeavor

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Last game we were the better team and lost due to puck luck. tonight the Predss have probably been slightly better but the puck luck has gone our way. This is bloody playoff hockey, the fact that it is going our way in this game, why the hell is anyone complaining, and DeSmith has been fantastic.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
The Canucks' combination of skill and toughness comes from the top. In his career Tocchet had 237 fights and 952 points. I don't think there's anybody else in the history of the game that beats that.
All I've wanted from the Canucks for a very long time is a hard nosed, tough to play against team that other teams hating facing in the playoffs.

I would love them to develop an identity for this type of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad