GDT: WCQF Vancouver at Predators, Joshua Tree vs The Cult. Friday, April 26, 4:30 PM Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Bruh that's completely unacceptable by Blueger, he was scared of getting hit so he tried to get rid of it quickly
I think someone said it earlier in the thread: these guys don't know how to play in the playoffs. Like watching Hughes struggle....idk man. Like I said I just hope he's injured or sick.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
if we can contain them through the first half of the game while they’re running on first home game adrenaline, i think we can outlast them.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Yeah. It's actually a great rule. And it's one of the most cut and dry, non-controversial calls to make too.

If you don't want a penalty for delay of game, simply don't risk that "high off the glass" low skill clearing play. :dunno:
*old man voice*
Delete the trapezoid.
Bring back the two-line pass rule.
Remove puck over the glass.
Let players die chasing down a puck on an icing call.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Preds looking like we did last game... lots of possession and physicality but trying to find the perfect play that no one wants to finish, then someone gets impatient and gets off a much worse look than they had.

Good for us, though. My one concern right now is that Hughes seems to be rattled by the physical play and getting caught a lot more than before. Hope he doesn't get destroyed the rest of the way.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Some of the lanes on the Preds defense seem to be open today. Must be sore as he'll after blocking so many shots in game 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad