GDT: WCQF Vancouver at Predators, Joshua Tree vs The Cult. Friday, April 26, 4:30 PM Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Lindholm is such a weird player. He messes up on one play than covers for that mistake immediately. It happens so often too. I mean, credit. He recovers. Just a strange thing to be... good at?

Reactions: bh53

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I disagree.
It's to keep players in check, and not dump it out because they are scared to get hit.

Yeah. It's actually a great rule. And it's one of the most cut and dry, non-controversial calls to make too.

If you don't want a penalty for delay of game, simply don't risk that "high off the glass" low skill clearing play. :dunno:

Reactions: Josepho and Kryten

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Im willing to overpay lindholm and Zadorov (edit: and joshua) to keep them all six plus years.
I think you're drunk if you disagree tbh.

Last edited:

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Not a horrible period, weathered the storm, PK is on FIRE, PP looking good. Just gotta settle in and grind these f***ers to dust

Reactions: bh53

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Hughes can't continue to be taking huge hits like this. Demko out, Petey invisible. Now Preds are trying to take out another star.

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
Its actually ridiculous the amount of stupid lazy penalties we take and at some point people need to start pointing at Tocchet for why it keeps happening

Reactions: PavelBure10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad