Canada
run-away-run.gif
200w.gif

Actual footage of Hangman on his computer. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Summer Rose

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Refs reviewed it for a major and called it a minor after literally 10 seconds. Didn’t touch him but they can’t call zero penalty.

Expect a very fast makeup call

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
My impression at the very beginning was he was supposed to be a regular, he was there all the time. And if you are copying the NBA panel they probably wanted a HHOFer there like Shaq and Charles. It was soon after they turned him into a guest star. In TNTs defence the chemistry wasn’t there and it is better now.

I think it's more likely Wayne works when he wants to. He's got a winery and MGM gambling commercials to worry about.

He doesn't need the money like Biz, Anson, and Army do.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
No penalty during the live play. Then they decide they want to review it so they call five so they can review it. And then they say it's 2 minutes hit to the head when the player is reaching and diving for the puck okay.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Question, why do Americans say "call out sick"? Canadians say "call in sick" because you call in to report that you are sick.
Is Austin Matthews in the lineup or out of the lineup sick?

To be fair, I have said it both ways, and have heard it said both ways. Now, do Canadians ever say "banged in"? Like, "Joe banged in sick today"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad