Post-Game Talk: WCQF [GM3] Canucks defeat Predators | 2-1 (Miller & Boeser) | In DeSmith We Trust

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Gotta give Boeser his flowers here, too - says a lot he was trusted out there in the last minute as well. His give a shit meter has been high this post season - he’s forechecking, backchecking and playing solid two way hockey.

And Zadorov is just a menace. I wouldn’t normally advocate him pancaking a guy like Josi, but after watching the Preds taking run after run at Hughes, it was oh so satisfying to see Zadorov treat him like a postage stamp.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Well, the effort was certainly there, but after liberally shitting on the King's for their style of play being so horrid to the eyes, I don't think the puck went over the center line for the final 15 minutes unless it was for icing. That's what you call ironical.

I sure hope it's correct that's this is due to the flu, but even then you use less energy when controlling the play, so I'm not sure I see the logic.

Reactions: Bleach Clean

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
We aren't a top team despite our record and we are playing our hearts out. Did anyone expect to win 2 playoff games in September? I'm just enjoying the ride.

This is all gravy, but the expectations are beginning to rise. Next year will be really interesting.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Zadorov is quickly becoming a fan favorite to all Canuck fans. If it came down to him or Hronek I would probably pick Zadorov everytime.
Im fine moving on from Hronek....but you need another defenseman who can pop 40+ points.

I'm also fine keeping Z if the price is right but you still need to bring in a Defenseman who will provide more offense so Quinn isn't on an island.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Im fine moving on from Hronek....but you need another defenseman who can pop 40+ points.

I'm also fine keeping Z if the price is right but you still need to bring in a Defenseman who will provide more offense so Quinn isn't on an island.
He was brought in for bombs and has caught the Myers shutdown bug

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad