GDT: WCQF | GM2 | Vegas Golden Knights at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | BSSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Shooting from half ice, dump and no chase? Lol
Well I don't know about that. It wasn't like Vegas didn't get chances, they just weren't forcing the issue like they were trying hard to get an insurance marker. They were still playing not to lose defensive focused hockey.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
😂😂 Vegas doesn't have a single player they drafted in their lineup for today's game.
They really are built like a team from 20 years ago but reality is in today's NHL you should never be able to build a team that way

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Could be issues with the core, but you can't really argue against DeBoer's track record. He's had some extended runs, sure, but he's a coach that always seems to struggle to get his team to make necessary adjustments in the postseason.
Sure, but Dallas fails to show up long before deboer became coach.
They've given up 8 goals to the worst PO team this year.
2 goals last game came in a 6-2 game with 3 to play. Kings were also the third stingiest team in the NhL and have given up 11 goals in less than 2 games.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Hopefully Dallas can make this a series.

I don't know why but I didn't know that Pete Deboer was still the coach for Dallas before game one. I would not have picked them to come out of the west if I'd known that.

• Haha
Reactions: thaman8765678

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Also people complain about cheating when literally any team can do it.

It is not Vegas's fault that your management sucks and cannot exploit the loopholes.

ITs more the luck they had guys get hurt at the perfect time. I think if Dallas lost two key players in January they could have done the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad