GDT: WCQF | GM2 | Vegas Golden Knights at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | BSSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
That clearly hit the glass, that has to be the worst call on that I have ever seen

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
First off that is an intended pass and not a clear anyway. I'd like to see them change that rule where its clear that the player is not under any pressure and is making a hockey play that if it goes over the glass its not a penalty

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL. Check the twitter account Dallas Nation, the puck literally hit the glass 2 times

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Dallas: here, we can just center it for you
jesus

terrible game for harley

machphantom

Oct 22, 2011
Ok so I guess by the letter of the law that's a penalty, but it kinda seems like BS to me, that you can get hit by the opposing player at the same time you're attempting to move the puck down, which will impact the angle of your stick and not have that have any effect as to whether a delay of game penalty should be called

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
Ok so I guess by the letter of the law that's a penalty, but it kinda seems like BS to me, that you can get hit by the opposing player at the same time you're attempting to move the puck down, which will impact the angle of your stick and not have that have any effect as to whether a delay of game penalty should be called
But it's not. Stars feed showed it hit the glass. Refs f***ed up.

Reactions: JeffP

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I have no idea how you can be dominated this badly in a 3rd period where you're trying not to go down 2-0. The whole period should be spent in Vegas' end

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
How can you win a series when the other team can have $20 million over the cap and the refs call penalties against you like that.

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
In some ways, that is sort of the point of the rule though. Punish players for making risky, under pressure clearances instead of reward them with a free whistle.

Now, seems like that one hit the glass, so shouldn't have been called anyways...

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Dadonov trying to fake the interference call there vs just going for the pass was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad