GDT: WCQF | GM2 | Vegas Golden Knights at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | BSSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
While I suspect Dallas will take Game 2, this is just a bad series matchup for Dallas and is basically the same matchup as last season's WCF but with Hertl in for Reilly Smith and Hanifin in for Martinez.
Vegas is not an ideal matchup compared to the other teams in the West, but there’s no way you can say it’s the same matchup as last year and ignore the significant adds Dallas made.

Edit: I saw someone already beat me to it lol!

Reactions: Summer Rose

Navx94

Jan 17, 2019
Crazy how diehard Vegas fans are yet can’t get to 2 pages on their GDTs in the regular season.

Jul 6, 2016
just an issue in general with newer teams and forums, kraken forum isnt exactly buzzing neither
There is many other hockey boards on the net. Their fans could be posting on those more than here.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
The series doesn't even start until Dallas is down 2-0, so I ain't even worried.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Lets f***ing go Vegas!!!

Crazy how diehard Vegas fans are yet can’t get to 2 pages on their GDTs in the regular season.
Forums like this are a dying breed, places like Reddit/Discord are too bjg to compete with.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Must win game for the Stars, they're already behind the 8 ball but if they lose both games at home they probably have less than a 10% chance of taking this series

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
There's only maybe a dozen of us, and usually the Vegas games are so late that we just pirate the main GD thread since nobody else is posting. Also, nobody makes more fun of the Knights than we do so it is kinda fun for other fans to join in with us.

Reactions: hangman005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad