McNabb - Theodore
Hague - Whitecloud

Thompson

O9f9cga.png

Last edited:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Was it arena availability that delayed these two series until tonight?

Not sure how many times we've seen a series kick off on the same day a different series gets its' second game in.

Figured either the AAC was unavailable all weekend, or some network stooge was whining about timeslots and two western series had to get bumped back to Monday. :help:

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Sorry Hangman and Summer I'm a closet Stars fan. Between some ties to my home town of Cleveland (they are in some way shape or form part of the Barons history) and the single best goal song in the league I'm in.

Also I am not big on the whole LTIR thing but if Stones does in fact start tonight Vegas is litterally telling the league "Make me stop" LOL I do find that kind of funny.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Sorry Hangman and Summer I'm a closet Stars fan. Between some ties to my home town of Cleveland (they are in some way shape or form part of the Barons history) and the single best goal song in the league I'm in.

Also I am not big on the whole LTIR thing but if Stones does in fact start tonight Vegas is litterally telling the league "Make me stop" LOL I do find that kind of funny.

Don't worry, I'm a Coyotes fan. I'm just pulling for the Knights in this series. Wouldn't mind the Stars though. It's not fueled by any disdain, after all.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Don't worry, I'm a Coyotes fan. I'm just pulling for the Knights in this series. Wouldn't mind the Stars though. It's not fueled by any disdain, after all.
Yup I remember you from hanging with us at HF26 last years playoffs.

Also now that I brought it up I need a Cleveland Barons sweater.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
If Toronto can’t win, or the other 3 Canadian teams can’t win, I hope Vegas wins. Just so I can read more whining about the LTIR thing.:popcorn:

They're the best at that, so just cut out the middleman and say you're rooting for Vegas this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad