GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Team looks slow in general. Slow skating, slow to pucks, slow mental decisions, and lose the board battles slowly.

Team kind of is slow in general.

And Nashville are still giving them absolutely nothing in terms of open space to move the puck and play more quickly to mask it.

Reactions: Red

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Our shots rn

our shots.jpg

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Tochhet has made zero adjustments and teams have long figured us out. Nashville's now had five games to know we won't punish them for blocking shots. So they're free to take chances.
These are not rookies you'd think they could figure some things out themselves no. This is painful to watch same every shift we go in and keep passing or blocked attempt. Drive straight to net maybe crash bang get some traffic in front. This perimeter nonsense looking for perfect shot sad.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Boards, out. Boards, out.

Backend is great at their in-zone d-structure, but watching them try to move the puck is wild. Barely can handle a d to d pass, never mind getting it to a forward quickly in stride. Nashville's forecheck and neutral zone play is giving them fits, and only Hughes knows how to break it.

Part of the neutral zone problems is because of how slow the Canucks are at moving the puck - because they're waiting so long and going so slow, it gives them infinite time to set up a neutral zone lock.

D is activating more in the offensive zone to keep the play which is good. Nashville is blowing one guy out the zone each time, so timing those pinches is key to keeping the play alive.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Pettersson line was our best line that period but they still should be mixing that line up with Lindholms

I don’t get tocchet’s insistence

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Aw yeah buddy we need way more Elias "Basically McJesus but better" Pettersson up in this bitch, all that animal does is butters perfect passes, pops bottles pops p***yes so keep your finger on that lamp light limpdick cause the forecast is goals.

f*** your cookie jar and your water bottles, you better get quality rubbermaids bud cause she's gonna spend a lot of time hitting the f***ing ice if Elias has anything to say about it. Blistering Wristers or fat clappers, this f***in guy can't be stopped.

If I had a choice of one attack to use to kill Hitler I would choose a Pettersson snipe from the top of the circle because you f***ing know his evil dome would be bouncing off the end boards after that puck is loosed like lightning from the blade of God's own CCM. I'd just pick up the phone and call Elias Pettersson at 1-800-TOP-TITS where he can be found earning his living at the back of the goddamn net. The world record for a recorded sniper kill is 3,540m, but that's only because nobody has asked ya boi Pettersson to rip any wristers at ISIS yet.

I like the positivity. But gonna need you to take about 10-20% off there good buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad